Tuesday, November 4, 2008

If anyone ever says to me senior year is a breeze...um, they're LYING. I've been living in lab for so long now...yes, living, becuase I might as well be...I have had barely any time for anything else. Thankfully I managed to get some research done on schools and will be getting my reference letters out to professors this week. Good thing most of those school deadlines are later for Europe and Australia...yay!
The next thing I need to work on is my personal statement...like asap. I got a lot of good suggestions from friends. One said write down your thoughts every morning or night for a few weeks, and look for the most consistent pattern. Another said just write-everything...it doesn't have to be a statement, just write about yourself and aspirations and stuff. Then narrow it down from there...pretty good ideas. Now if only I could get started on them...

No comments: